Monday, March 2, 2009

Women & Cars

Sometime back, our pastor shared the following joke over the pulpit. Imagine this scene:

A husband came home from work. He saw his wife cooking in the kitchen. He went into the kitchen, stood beside her, and started making a lot remarks such as:

"careful, careful", "quick, quick, the pan is getting hot"; "turn now, turn now, it'll get burnt"; "lower the fire, it is too big"; "watch out"; "not too much oil"; "more salt"; "more pepper"; "you are not doing it correct"...

By now, the wife gets really annoyed with the husband, and told the husband off: "Why did you do that. It's really annoying. I was just frying an egg!" Husband, replied: "I know. I just wanted you to know how I feel each time when I am driving with you sitting next to me".

Today, a church friend send us a video clip with the title, "female_driver_compilation". It is really funny. In case you have the wrong idea, the sender is a woman. And she has this to add, "Now you know why I don’t drive right, even I have a driving licence .. so stressful you know…:)"

Finally, one piece of advice for those who are newly marrieds. Whilst there are many things you can teach each other, there is one thing a husband should never do: "Don't teach the wife how to drive."

No comments: